Monday, March 31, 2008

One Week Late

These pictures of Easter should have been posted one week ago, but I was sick in bed, so it didn't happen. The Easter Bunny came and visited us on Saturday instead of Sunday, following tradition from my family, but because Jakson doesn't eat chocolate, he got artist tools....sidewalk chalk and bath crayons. He received some Sweet Tarts as well, but mostly he just licked them and then stuck them back in the bag. If you are offered Sweet Tarts at our house, be wary.

After going to Target on Wednesday and seeing everything Easter marked to 75% off, I'm once again tempted to postpone the celebration of all major holidays until one week after the actual date while my kids are too young to care. I would save so much!

1 comments:

Clyde J Criddle said...

Jakson looks like he's got a "mouse" under his eye. I guess he is all-boy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails