Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Dance, Magic, Dance

Between making everyone else's Christmas presents in time to ship and finishing up my own (I know, can you believe I left a couple to the last minute like this!?), blogging has been put on the back burner. We have had a pretty exciting last couple of weeks though...here are some highlights.

-Earlier this year I test drove (or should I say, went to the dealership-they didn't make me test drive) a car in order to get a voucher for a free flight. We wanted to use it to visit family, because those are the only vacations we ever take at this point, but we could only fly into certain cities, so it didn't work out. Instead, I sent the voucher to my mom (PHX was one of the few airports you could fly into) and she came to see us last week!! It was really nice having my mom here to play with Jak and notice things around the house that needed to be done. I've had a hole in the top of one of my couch cushions for about a year now, but it's one of those things that "I'll just do later" Thanks to my mom, there is no more hole!! Jakson had tried to rip his way out of his crib tent the day before my mom got here, so my mom fixed that up as well. Isn't it fun to still have someone mother you every once in awhile?! :)
-We went to the temple to see the Christmas lights...very festive


-Jakson has learned to put shoes on, though not his own.



-Saturday night was Zak's office Christmas party. This year it was at Dave and Buster's. I felt a little silly dressing up to go to a glorified arcade, but we had a good time and even got to put our dance lessons to use.
I've finally finished all the orders that have to go out, so I'm going to use the rest of this week to relax, finish a couple presents, and get ready for Jeff and Vanessa to come! Visitors galore!

1 comments:

j&krosser said...

How fun!! Did you take Christmas pictures anywhere else besides the temple lights? jk

Related Posts with Thumbnails