Friday, November 30, 2007

Sewing Frenzy

Tomorrow is another craft show, this time a home boutique. My expectations aren't high for a whole lot of sales, so I have just been working on things that have been on my list of "fun sewing ideas" for awhile and I'm gonna offer a lot of custom items.
I haven't been making very many boy things, which is weird cause I have a boy...so, I started making these this week. Jakson's not really into the whole superhero thing yet, but I figure he will be someday!
For some reason, he took his pants off. Maybe he can only wear two articles of clothing at once-he figured onesie, cape...goodbye pants!

Zak and I ordered a new camera from Best Buy online and it came today!! It is the Kodak Z712 which wasn't what we originally wanted, but what we really want, we can't afford. The reviews said if you have never used an 1000 dollar camera, you won't know the difference. Well, never used one-so I am pleased!! You can adjust the shutter speed (to get those pictures that I kept missing) and even change all the settings to manual, just like a DSLR. I am excited to be able to get some better pics of Jakson and finally be able to take decent photos of my crafts :)

I made this hat today-I made one last night as an experiment, but I made the brim way too wide and it ended up being too tight cause Jak was asleep so I estimated his head size. OOPS!! This is a picture of the new improved one. I think it turned out really cute-Zak wants me to make him one :) Look mom-it's your fabric!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Let me know when you perfect the hat! Jackson Jones will need one of those.

Vanessa said...

very cute! Congrats on the new camera and good luck at the show!

Katie Brown said...

amazing.

Leanna said...

it looks like he's trying to do a model pose in that last picture lol

mellowbeing said...

Heheh. Thats a sweet looking cape!

j&krosser said...

I want a new camera. The picture of Jackson with the hat is just too cute.

Ashley said...

cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails