Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Random Questions...

Tag from Annie:
So there are those emails/posts that get sent around that you fill out about yourself that are sometimes amusing, but most of the time not, so I decided to make my own - questions that I want to know the answers to about other people. If you are reading this right now, consider yourself tagged. I'll be checking your blog.

1. Three biggest fears? (besides anything bad happening to a family member/child)
-Needles
-Bees-their stingers are needle-like
-Needle like utensils used to cut people during surgery

2. When was the last time you danced? This morning-Jakson thinks West Coast swing is hilarious

3. Do you creep on stranger's blogs? On Mondays.

4. If you could go back to be any age for a day, what age would you be and why? 23-as a single teacher I was "wealthy" and had a healthy amount of singleness drama. :) Sometimes I miss that...so I turn on The Hills.

5. Are you a good liar? Absolutely not.

6. Do you judge someone when you can tell they've had elective cosmetic surgery? I don't think I know anyone who has....so can't say.

7. If you have children, what's one thing that you always told yourself you'd never do when you had kids? If you don't have children, what's one thing you tell yourself you'll never do. (Psst! You. Yah, you. The one without kids. Guess what? You'll probably do it.) Raise my voice to my kids. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

8. What's something that totally grosses you out? 6th graders who pick their noses and eat it. Sometimes I find the leftovers on their homework.

9. Do you ever delete forwards without reading them? Yes

10. Do you ever lie to get out of obligations? Not really. Did I ever? Yes, there were many many boys that I did NOT want to go out with-but that doesn't count cause it was within the realm of dating and there are no lies.

11. Consider your body weight and your yearly income at their present states. Would you rather be 200 pounds heavier and $200,000 richer or stay at your present states?
Can I choose lighter than I am currently?

12. When was the last time you bought a pair of shoes and what were they? I got some brown sandals at the beginning of the summer.

13. The Olympics. Take them or leave them? Leave them-like all other sporting events.

14. What's your favorite accent? New Zealand

15. What's your favorite scent? Cinnamon-so Christmasy!

16. Gum or breath mints? Gum

17. If you could look like any celebrity, who would it be? Reese Witherspoon

18. If you had the chance of looking like said celebrity in exchange for your thumbs would you do it? Don't you need your thumbs to do like, everything?

19. Do you religiously wear sun screen? No.

20. Do you generally trust people/their motives or doubt people/their motives? Trust, sometimes to a fault.

21. Would you describe yourself as a complicated person or is what you see what you get? I'm not really sure-it depends on the day. Does that make me complicated?

22. Do you watch what you eat? Please pass the chocolate frosted brownies.

23. Do you watch what other people eat? No.

24. Do you judge how other people raise their kids? Yes-especially during church.

25. Do you judge people who dress poorly? Yes :(

26. Do you judge people who are homely? Only if it is self-inflicted.

27. Do you judge people who are overweight? Used to.

28. Your interest in politics: High, Medium-High, Medium, Medium-Low, Low, Obsolete? High-I even have a mental list of companies/organizations that I won't purchase from or support due to their political views or advertising tactics-but that's for a whole different post.

29. Favorite song of all time? Jamie by Weezer

30. Acoustic or electric? Acoustic

31. If you were a hermit, would you shave? Yes.

32. If you could shave your head without your significant other throwing a complete hissy, would you? No.

33. What was your least favorite age? 12-15: the Blossom stage
34. How many times a day do you check your email? I've never kept count.

35. Are you in a tiff with anyone right now? No.

4 comments:

Leanna said...

YOU WATCH THE HILLS TOO???

I watch it online on demand. omgggg I HATE Spencer with a burnnnning passion. BURNING!

Hyla Waldron said...

I enjoyed reading your blog!
Please check out my blog and vote!

http://myfairybabies.blogspot.com/
Hyla

j&krosser said...

no tiff with your cousin???

katri said...

I loved Annie's post, so I did it too on my blog. Thanks to you I met Annie this summer during your summer swap. Thanks again for hosting that.

Related Posts with Thumbnails