Sunday, October 07, 2007

Planning a vacation

In a couple of weeks we are flying up to UT to visit family (oh yeah, Jon I forgot to tell you that we're coming to see you :)).

While we're there we want to...

Visit

and

Shop

and
Eat and andOkay, we probably won't eat at ALL these places, but I'm hungry right now and they all sound so good!

Get my hair cut -formerly known as Von Curtis...

and stand in front of the camera Don't worry, we won't wear matching jean shirts.

Hopefully we'll get to see a little of this
and do a lot of this...

6 comments:

Jon said...

Hey thanks for the heads-up.

I guess this would be a pristine time for me to let you know I changed my phone number? heh heh heh. Turn abouts fair play.

When are y'all gonna make it up here? If you come by Saturday we have about 100 coupons for stuff from Robert's Arts and Crafts. Mostly Halloween stuff but I'm sure you could find some use for it.

And Beto's is gone forever...atleast the one by Macey's is. I went for lunch about a month ago still thinking it was Beto's only to have a horrible, horrible surprise.

Shambonies said...

oh i am so jelous that you get to back to utah i have been really wanting to go for a visit and do a lot of the same things taht you are gonna do. have fun!!

deborah said...

when are you leaving? when will you be back? you better not miss book club or park group or any "non approved enrichment" activities.

Matt & Brooke said...

Yeah, I got the headband...thank you so much, I love it! Hope you guys have fun in Utah....even without Beto's:(

Zak said...

If we are going to be in Utah how are we supposed to visit the Vegas Strip (as seen in the first photo)? Just a question.

bethany said...

You think you are soooo funny....

Related Posts with Thumbnails