Thursday, September 27, 2007

To type or not to type?

It's a debate I've been having with myself....do I get more things accomplished when the computer is broken, or when I have a computer do I just get different types of things done? I can pay bills, work on promoting the Etsy store, talk to old friends and help people out (you'd be amazed at how many people call or email me with a computer/internet question :)-this counts as service right?) when the computer works. On the other hand, while the computer was in the shop I was able to finish all of the Super Saturday stuff I was in charge of, kept the house cleaner than usual, and start sewing aprons for the shop without distraction. I should probably rephrase that, without distraction during naptime-distractions abound all other times of the day. Not only that, but I was able to get out of a couple of things using the excuse "I didn't get your email", because I didn't. All very fulfilling-so I guess it's one of those "everything in moderation" situations. Cleaning in moderation....sounds good to me.

Due to my computer-less week, I was able to add this cute red apron to the shop today. I will be adding others in the next couple of weeks, so keep checking back!!

And if you are a fan of giveaways, starting on Monday, the girls at 5 Minutes for Mom will be having a baby shower and I'm sponsoring a tutu giveaway as part of it. I'll be adding more information this weekend, but I know that you'll need to enter through their site!! Good luck!!

4 comments:

Anne said...

I want to know who is modeling the apron.

Anne said...

After all, you made Jakson model the tutu.

Matt & Brooke said...

You are so out of control Martha stewart!!! I love it (and can't wait for the headband:) Also, I would like to nominate zak to dress jakson on a daily basis!

MommyKnows said...

The aprons cute, but I love the TUTU's!

Related Posts with Thumbnails