Sunday, September 02, 2007

Swapalicious!

I loved getting involved in swaps-it is so much fun to meet someone new, to put a package together and receive something in the mail! Recently, I joined the Back to School Swap hosted by Marta. The swappers were assigned partners and put together our favorite office supplies. Here are the contents of my fabulous package from my partner Wendi.
Sharpies, striped notebook, magnetic notebook (for my fridge), glue sticks, and chapstick (she must really KNOW me!! :)) Thanks Wendi!!

If you are interested in joining a swap, here are a couple that are taking swapper sign ups right now (don't worry, you don't have to be crafty or have lots of money!!).

  • Witch Switch-switching Halloween themed gifts
  • Christmas Around the World Swap-can't join in this one, cause I don't knit-but one of you might!
  • And if these don't interest you-check out Swap-Bot--you can find any kind of swap there from recipe exchanges to apron swaps. It's a great site!!

3 comments:

Annie said...

That Bath and Body Works peppermint lipgloss smells WAY better than Carmex. I think you'll be very happy with it.

Leanna said...

dude I HAVE that stiped notebook!

Dancin Queen said...

I'm glad you like it! I loved your package too. It's been fun getting to know you. I'll keep checking back on you, especially because I love getting your recipe ideas!

Related Posts with Thumbnails