Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Modest is the hottest

Zak usually puts Jakson to bed, it's part of their male bonding time. This means that I have no control over what he wears to bed, which normally isn't a big deal because obviously he'll just be sleeping in it. At the same time, I figure Zak will use his best judgment regarding pajama selection. A couple of days ago, when I went to get Jakson in the morning he was wearing this.....
Do you suppose Zak didn't notice it was too small?
For some reason this outfit totally reminds me of Cody from Step by Step.

5 comments:

Zak said...

I thought it looked like a muscle shirt and wanted to give Jak some extra confidence, seeing as he is small!

Amanda said...

That's hilarious! My husband does the same thing. Nice throwback to Step by Step.

Kerry said...

I love the Cody comparison! Hilarious!!
Oh, Zak! This totally reminds me of his costume for that one "White Trash" themed party we went to in Provo. Remember that!? ;)

Zak said...

All I have to say about the "White Trash" party is that I was doing my best to fit in. The only hard part about "fitting in" were those horrible blue pants. I think they were supposed to be for a 12 year old girl!

Melissa said...

It reminds me of "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure", the one that wasn't played by Keanu Reeves...

Related Posts with Thumbnails