Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Future Blackmail

When I started this whole Etsy thing, I knew that I was going to have to take pictures of my products and since some of them have to be worn, I figured that I'd make Jakson my guinea pig. At the time, I didn't realize everything that needed to be put on would be girly-like a wrist corsage or tutu, but once I figured it out I didn't think it mattered too much as long as Jakson's face wasn't in the picture cause all baby bodies look the same, right? What was I thinking? I may have momentarily forgotten who I was dealing with or hoped that I would be able to photograph him in a melancholy moment---no such luck! It took Zak and me chasing him around the living room to get the tutu on and then all the pictures I took are of Jak running away. Not so effective when you are trying to sell something. Finally we gave up and I used Natalie as a model instead, but now I have these fabulous blackmail pictures!!



4 comments:

Veronica said...

I have more blackmail pictures of Ethan than I can count! It's wonderful!

deborah said...

he is so cute in the tutu...

Dancin Queen said...

Ha ha! That is EXCELLENT blackmail material.

You taught 6th grade? That is so cool. I love fellow teacher bloggers! =)

Crystal said...

OH MAN - hang on to those. They will definitely come in hand when he, say, wants to borrow the car or missed curfew... lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails