Sunday, August 12, 2007

No pictures yet-Pay it Forward craft exchange

I am not going to upload any more pics to this computer until it gets a new hard drive (supposed to be Friday, but hopefully they'll call to say the part has come in tomorrow), so I am not posting any cute photos of Jakson until then.

I do have a fun thing happening--I was able to join the Pay It Forward craft exchange through Kelly-check out her blog for some great craft ideas like this one!! Here are the rules for the exchange:

I will send a handmade gift to the first three (3) people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don't know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.

I like to sew, scrapbook, and create-so who knows what I will be in the mood to send :) Remember to post about it on your blog-you don't have to wait until your item comes in the mail to starting creating your own craft-sign up and pay it forward!! FUN!

Also, I wanted to let you know about a new website called Sharing Point. It's a website for companies to use to test out new family friendly products and YOU can be a part of it!! All you have to do is sign up and when there's a product that is appropriate for you and your circumstances (age of children, etc.) then you will be notified and the product will be sent to you!! The best part is, after you finish reviewing it, you get to keep the product! COOL! So sign up now-and don't forget to let them know that I referred you!!

4 comments:

Stam House said...

Thanks for entering the babywearing giveaway!!! best of luck to you!

Susanne said...

IT'S PARTY TIME over at my blog!! Stop on by and check it out!!

Dancin Queen said...

Hi Bethany! I'm Wendi. I got your information from Marta, and I get to send you stuff for the back to school swap. I'm excited! This is my first time participating in any kind of swap.

Dancin Queen said...

Oops--I think I messed up your Pay It Forward exchange by leaving a comment on this post. Sorry! For anyone reading this, I'm already doing it on another blog, so the third spot is still open for some lucky gal!

Related Posts with Thumbnails