Friday, July 20, 2007

Long time, no blog

I've been a little under the weather (and no, I'm not pregnant, contrary to popular belief), so blogging has been knocked down on the list behind napping. I was tagged over a week ago, but haven't had a chance to hold up my end of it...so here goes:

Here are the rules:

A. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.

B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I can't chew gum cause it makes my jaw lock. Sometimes I do it anyway, which annoys Zak. :)

2. Violence in movies bores me.

3. When I was seven or eight, I kept notebooks of stories about the adventures of my stuffed animals. I was very creative in naming my furry friends----"Bluey", because he was blue, "Be My Friend"-he came wearing a shirt that said "Be My Friend"-ingenuis I know.

4. We own between 7 and 8 HUNDRED books. Can you tell that we like to read? One day we will have a room designated as a library in our house.

5. I don't mind smashing bugs with my hand.

6. Target is one of those places I can wander around for hours.

7. I have finally convinced Jakson to give me kisses-I am loved!

8. I've never been a good liar-I think that Annie can attest to this, as well as my father.

Well, there's my eight-and here are my tags:

Audra
Danielle
Jon and Crystal
Caroline
Veronica
Heidi
Emmy
Marielle and Sam

9 comments:

Annie said...

Hey, what's was that supposed to mean?

bethany said...

Remember that time that you asked me if I had kissed a certain boy and I said "no", but then 1/2 an hour later I told you that indeed I had. See? I'm not a good liar.

Annie said...

Ah yes. It's all coming back to me now. The 15 minutes proceeding your confession was spent talking you down from vomiting, then crying on my bed for the next hour. Wow, good times.

bethany said...

I have no excuse-it was sophomore year. Drama. Good times. Good time.

Annie said...

At least you didn't lay on the kitchen floor and gorge yourself with Oscar Meyer Ham and chocolate pudding Snak Paks. Now THOSE were good times.

Covey and Justin said...

Hey Did you get your swap package yet?
I lost your email.

Jenni said...

Just wanted to let you know I got my swap and have sent mine out. See my blog for all the great stuff!

rawhide said...

i remember the smashing of the bugs on the garage....disgusting but i still remember that trait about you. ha ha ha....that was a LONG time ago!!!

Mama Luxe said...

Thanks for posting the Baby Diva Heart Healthy button!

BTW--I had a white stuffed animal named "whitey." So, at least blueie wasn't embarrassing for your parents!

Related Posts with Thumbnails