Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Summertime, and the living is easy

Jak and I have signed up for Mom and Me swimming lessons. Swimming in the morning = 3 1/2 hour nap in the afternoon. Worth every cent I am paying for it!!

Rico Suave


Target marked all of their summer line to 75% off this weekend, and I just happened to catch it at the right time! Bought these cute steel dishes-setting for 8 and I paid less than $10! The best part-I can throw them on the floor and they don't even dent--totally kid proof!!

This is my new favorite summer dress-I made it myself!! Okay, all I did was sew one seam down the back, but still.... Joann's has intructions on their website and sells the fabric already smocked in lots of different patterns. Let's be honest, if I can do it, anyone can!

I'm going to go eat a Popsicle now :)

3 comments:

MommyKnows said...

He is a cutie!

Clyde said...

Bethany, thanks for being so faithful in maintaining this blog. I really enjoy it.

Melissa said...

Those sunglasses are awesome! I can't believe he keeps them on!

Melissa

Related Posts with Thumbnails