Friday, June 08, 2007

So Long, Farewell

The time has come for us to part ways with our faithful dog Scout. Jakson gets a rash everytime he gets licked and Scout views him as another dog, meaning he can sometimes be a little aggressive towards him when playing. We adopted him off of Craigslist and now we are adopting him out on Craigslist. I'm a little sad, but mostly because I'm depriving Jakson of his little friend. Honestly, the dog kind of drove me nuts. I've learned from this experience that I am not a dog person-I think I knew that before, but now it's tried and tested. In honor of my parting dog, you can hum "I will remember you" (Sarah McLachlan-duh) as you scroll through the pictures below. Or you can just think "I knew it wouldn't last."








2 comments:

Katie Brown said...

beth, you get an A for effort on that one. i will never give it a try... it is cute to watch kids play with dogs. especially tiny ones like that. as long as they stay at the park.

Audra Bollard said...

at least there will never be those "if you would just try it mom . . ." discussions! although, I'm sure this is killing you after all those vet visits. you are a trooper bethy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails