Wednesday, June 06, 2007

My mother would be so proud!

I posted this on the Screamin' Deals blog as well, but I really did want my mom to see this and I don't know if she checks that one-so bear with me if you read both.

My mother always said that she never bought anything unless it was on sale and she had a coupon for it and now I know why....all this for only $2.36!! I think the best part about shopping for this stuff was that I didn't take Jakson!! It really is an extreme sport to shop with him. Instead, he played at his friend Natalie's house.

As a side note, on Blue's Clues today, Blue had a wiggly tooth (that was the solution to the clues)-do dogs really lose their teeth? Is that something else I'm going to have to worry about? Finding random dog teeth laying around my house? Oh geez.

2 comments:

Audra Bollard said...

Beth, you make me laugh. I can hear your voice in my head saying that last part about the dog teeth. I miss you!

Audra Bollard said...

Oh, and last night was my book club. To date five women have read the 13th Tale in addition to the book Persian Pickle Club. They liked it so much they want to have another impromptu book club to chat about it. All I know is that I'm not cleaning my house and baking treats again in the same month, but I would love to discuss it with them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails