Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Fun in the Sun

This weekend, we played outside a lot. It's hot here, but not as hot as it will be, so we figured we ought to take advantage of the comparitively "cool" weather. Zak set up the trash rescued castle and Jakson had fun climbing up the slide and sliding down. We even ate dinner on the card table Saturday night so that Jak could keep playing! Notice that he won't smile at the camera-he's very serious about his climbing.

Enrichment last week was a chance to share ideas of things to do here in AZ. Because we haven't lived here very long, it was nice to hear what other people do during the hot (and long!) summer months. One idea was to go to the local parks and play at the splash pads. I had no idea they even existed! Zak, Jak and I ventured over to the nearest one Saturday afternoon, and though Jakson was more interested in watching other kids play, I think he will love splashing around later in the summer. He made some fabulous facial expressions when he found himself walking underneath the spraying water (his legs don't always carry him in exactly the direction he wants to do-still working on that) but of course, my camera was too slow to capture them :( Sigh. Maybe someday....



**If you haven't been there lately, head over to Screamin' Deals, I've added some great stuff lately!!**

3 comments:

Megan said...

I love the picture of ZAck and Jak walking together!!! I am super excited to come down to Phoenix next month, even though I am going there by default. But still, it will be good times when Katy and I roll into town!

Megan said...

Oh and I am sad that Scoutn no longer lives with you guys anymore! :(

Paige sinclair.paige@gmail.com said...

Beth, you can get a coupon for $50 off a purchase of $200 or more from circuit city for electronics. The #1 camera sells right now for $217 on their site. That is a pretty big savings, not quite free but not a bad price for a camera. Check out the Canon SD1000. Let me know if you want the link to the coupon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails