Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Talented People

I am on the Enrichment Committee and last week we were asked to bring ideas for our Super Saturday (all day Enrichment) that is coming up in a few months. I decided to go searching online for ideas and found that a lot of people have amazing talents!! From cooking to sewing to painting--I'm jealous!! I thought I would share a few of the sites with you.

CraftyChic
The main site is called MormonChic-divided into differnt categories-also has money saving ideas, etc.

The Stitching Barn Blogs

I used this site for the quiet book-so that is what the link is for, but she gives great detailed instructions how to make a cute apron and different recipes as well.

Sweet Sista'

I'm not sure, but I think Annie and I used to know this girl-I found her blog by chance. She has fabulous recipes and pictures of each-makes me hungry!!

One Hour Craft
Haven't tried any of these-so not sure if the title is true, but has seemingly easy ideas and lots of links to other instructions. I purposely made this link to the "How to Make Sexy String Panties" blog, cause I thought it was humorous. If any of you actually make these, I would like to see a picture-let's be honest, that's awesome.

Creative Organizing
The best of two worlds-organizational crafts. Loving this site!

Are there any blogs that inspire you? Share!

5 comments:

Annie said...

panties, panties, panties, panties.

Melissa said...

Cool sites. Did you make the quiet book? I've been looking for something for Natalie to bring to church.

Katie Brown said...

i'm going to try that quiet book. as soon as my house is clean...

Marie said...

I am so glad you used my blog for the quiet book. That is why I do this blog. Thanks for the shout out too.

I love these blogs for great crafty projects:
http://kellymccaleb.typepad.com/
http://heatherdwhite.typepad.com/

Tom & Emmy said...

Hi. I hope you don't mind but I found your blog through Annie Reynold's (she's married to my cousin) and I love your ideas! From the labeling on the sugar containers to the "scrapbook" style pictures you made...they're all so cute! And these links are great. Thanks.

Emily

Oh, and I think our husbands know each other. Our last name is Askeroth. There can't be too many Vermillions from Vegas :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails