Sunday, May 20, 2007

Saturday is a special day....

No more disgusting carpet!! Zak and our friend Phil installed laminate wood flooring in the living room yesterday. When I walked down the stairs this morning, I felt like I had walked into the wrong house! I don't think our furniture is elegant enough for this floor.
Before:

Middle:

After (we still have to add quarter round):
We also had sod laid in our backyard on Saturday. Now Zak will have to buy some scissors so that he can cut the grass.
The sod was delivered Sat. morning. So exciting!

Before:

After:

Daddy and Jak watering the grass! Maybe next Saturday I should spend some time washing the windows.

2 comments:

Zak said...

Whoever installed that flooring should be given an award for hard work and dedication. Not to mention producing a product that is worthy of royalty!

Melissa said...

Whatever Zak - just be glad you can cross off one of the items on your Honey-Do list.

Related Posts with Thumbnails