Thursday, May 03, 2007

National Scrapbooking Day

Saturday is National Scrapbooking Day-did you know a holiday like that actually existed? While I do love to scrapbook, I am not creative about it, contrary to what some may think. Teachers are really great at stealing ideas and I have just rolled that over into other aspects of my life. There are some great magazines and websites with pages and albums that others have done, so I gank them. I do find that, for me, scrapbooking is very relaxing and I like to think that I'm keeping a record that someone may appreciate later. Plus, I get to watch TV at the same time and not feel guilty about it (hello Project Runway marathons). One of my favorite things about scrapbooking is that I get to organize all the embellishments/paper and label the boxes. Man, I sound ridiculous.

My newest project-I lifted the idea from "Pebbles in my Pocket" (a scrapbooking store in Orem)-where I worked two summers ago.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Is that your scrapbooking room?? Wow!! And I love your wall hangings, those are way cute...can you do a class for them? I would love to do those!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails