Wednesday, May 23, 2007

It's a free ride when you've already paid.

In my previous post, I expressed a concern that Jakson might begin displaying symptoms of the "short man syndome" because of his small size. He's not the only small animal around our house-Scout is only 3 1/2 lbs. and won't get too much bigger. Today, once again, I returned to the vet to have his medication dose checked. Scout has been getting more aggressive towards Jakson-nipping at him and growling, and the vet wanted to address that as well. After looking Scout over and observing his behavior, he declared that Scout has "short man syndrome"! I don't think that is an official diagnosis :) Ironically, this is the second time that the dog has been diagnosed with the very thing I didn't want Jakson to get. Who would've thought? It figures....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails