Friday, April 20, 2007

Redecorating

Now that Jakson has started getting into things, we've had to rethink our furnishings. The biggest change has been the bookshelves-we've had to move many of them and the couple that we didn't move, we had to make some innovative alterations. Notice the saran wrap:

The fantasy and adult section has had to move into the closet.

Meet our makeshift playroom-obviously not too many people come to our front door.

A play room and an off-limits library are definately on my list of "wants" for our next house!

3 comments:

Annie said...

The saran wrap is classic Beth. Oh my gosh. Hilarious.

Katie Brown said...

beth, why didn't you have children before me so that i could have learned that saran wrap secret??? that would have saved me hours of agony of picking up and re-picking up books.... oh, and i love that you have an "adult" section :). that just sounds a little risque :)

Audra Bollard said...

Awesome. Your creativity knows no bounds Bethy! I remember when you first posted pictures of your cute decorating thinking to myself that you'd have to do some altering once Jakson got mobile. I already can't wait for the day when they don't destroy every attempt to make my house look presentable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails