Thursday, April 26, 2007

Climbin' Fool

Legend has it that Zak shimmied his way up the metal poles holding up the porch and onto the roof at age 2. Recently I've read that climbing is hereditary and I am certainly seeing the effects of that gene. Jakson climbs EVERYTHING! He seems to have no fear! Jak started climbing the stairs the week he turned 7 months. He is constantly climbing out of his high chair and standing on his tray, climbing up to the top of the twisty slide at the park and sliding down by himself (then tries to climb up the slide), and climbing our tv armoire. Not to say he does this with no bumps along the way, but as soon as he finishes crying about it, he's right back to climbing. I don't need a crystal ball to know that I will be spending quite a bit of my time in the emergency room with Jak and a broken bone. It's a good thing we've got health insurance :)
Trying to be like daddy.

1 comments:

Zak said...

A fact and a legend are two different things. Fact, I climbed the roof when I was 2. Legend, a lot of people really liked Sanjaya's singing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails