Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Sickie

Jakson is really sick. I feel bad for the poor guy, but there is one positive-he's actually letting us hold him. I feel loved! Normally, if we try to hug him or hold him close, he squirms away, but now he's cuddling up. He even fell asleep on me today, something he hasn't done since he was a newborn. I AM tired of getting barfed on though-I had to change my clothes three times today because he soaked me-remember Slimer on Ghostbusters? Didn't know a kid could do that. We ended up taking him to the ER today-insurance company said that it would end up cheaper than taking him to an urgent care cause we are out of network (still in Vegas). Thankfully, he is not dehydrated, but he has an "angry" ear infection (that's what the doctor kept calling it-is that a medical term?) besides the stomach flu. Apparently, he has inherited the trait of being a bad sick person from me. Maybe I should warn his future college roommates? :)
Cuddling with Daddy. This is pretty much what Jakson has been going around looking like-nice huh? Hey-cute husband!!

A couple of pics before getting sick.
This is Jakson's new favorite smile.

Helping Mommy go through the receipts for taxes. PS-I just read the whole Turbo Tax book if you ever have any questions :)

1 comments:

Katie Brown said...

there is nothing worse than flu dehydration.... we've done the whole ER trip for that one (by the way, you get admitted faster if your kid throws up in the waiting room...). jakson is getting so cute and he looks like he has a lot more hair! make sure he's over that whole fly thing before you get out here :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails