Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The Next American Idol?


Zak and I started watching American Idol with me even before we started dating. He was working at the temple washing dishes and didn't get home until late, so he would ask me to tape it for him and then we would watch it together. It was one of those boy ploys to spend more time with the girl he likes. This season, one of the top twelve is Blake Lewis. Zak has been told by his family, his co-workers, my family, and other friends that he looks just like Blake. I think it might be the hair and the way he dresses, but even the music he chooses (311 two weeks ago) is similar to what Zak might choose should he wind up on the show. We have been told that Zak is cuter :) If he wins will Zak start to get comments everywhere? We may have to start hiding from the paparazzi :)

3 comments:

Katie Brown said...

i totally told chad weeks ago that zak looked like him!!!

Audra Bollard said...

thanks for clearing this up for me--I knew he looked like someone but I couldn't put my finger on it!

Melissa said...

Yes! I too have thought that same thing. Blake is my favorite, I love his song choices. He was awesome this week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails