Thursday, February 01, 2007

Living with the Guamish

Zak's company has won a bid on a project in Guam and now they are asking people to live there for two years. Zak's boss asked him if he would be interested, so I have been doing a little research about a country they did not teach us about in school. So far, I have found that it is only about 30 miles across the whole country and more importantly, they have a Macy's, Kmart, Cold Stone Creamery, and Denny's, an American institution. I wonder if it tastes better in Guam? Don't know yet if we will be moving, but I'm excited to find out about this next adventure! You all will be welcome to visit us and mingle with the Guamish. :)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow! Wouldn't that be an experience! Keep us updated.

Annie said...

Bethy, I realized the other day that I haven't written you an EFY cheer in a really really long time. I think this is the perfect occasion:

Guam! Guam! Guam!
Just shake it like your Mom!
G-U-A-M!
G-U-A-M!
Guam! Guam! Guam!
North, South, East, West?
What's the country we like best?
It's Guam! It's Guam!
Just shake it like your Mom!

Vanessa said...

I don't know much about the place, but I have an aunt who is from there, and she is cool.

Related Posts with Thumbnails