Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Finished Product


I keep starting new scrapbooking projects before finishing the previous one. As a result, I end up with three or four unfinished scrapbooks going at the same time. Being in Vegas, I've had time to finally finish the longest overdue book. It's a 6 x6 album of our first year of marriage. It was taking so long that I chose to do the second year on Shutterfly because it was faster. But, I am finally finished and I am quite happy with the results. It was fun to create a smaller album because when I finally sat down with the end goal in mind, it took very little time. I used the same line of paper and similar colors throughout the book and very minimal embellishments-making it very simple. I'm glad to be done with this project and I'm ready to get the next one done!

3 comments:

Katie Brown said...

you are so talented beth! good job!

Audra Bollard said...

so cute!

Melissa White said...

Very cute Beth, you will be so glad to have those

Related Posts with Thumbnails