Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Jakson's Booty

Santa was very good to Jak this year!
He got everything that he wanted-well everything that I wanted for him :) Plus, he got an awesome ball pit (like at McDonald's) that I wish I was small enough to play in!!
With Uncle Jake and Aunt Suzy

Meet Clyde-Suzy made and named him. Dad, how do you feel about that? :)

Jakson got this push toy from his aunt Melissa. He often pushes it faster than he can walk and ends up hanging onto the handle by his chin-it looks like he is trying to choke himself.

3 comments:

Annie said...

Are you sure that's not a KB Toy Store that Jakson is sitting in the middle of? Holy cow! He is one lucky boy!

Katie Brown said...

that was quite the haul for an eight month old! your family must have gone shopping with chad... he couldn't stop buying either.

Anonymous said...

I don't mind the use of the name "Clyde". There was a song when I was growing up about a camel named Clyde.

DAD

Related Posts with Thumbnails