Thursday, November 30, 2006

I may be ten, but that doesn't mean I can't love you.

This is a song another teacher and I found on the playground during my first year of teaching. The author is unknown, as no one would ever fess up to writing it, but K-Fed should find this guy and have him write his lyrics-he might sell a few more tickets.

*The spelling has not been changed in order to keep the original integrity of the piece.

3.I maybe ten but that doesn't mean I can't love you.
Chorus
Your friends are pist, I can't resist to try for you
If I bet the test would you except m-e (pronounced meeeeee?)
Chorus
Ye-ah
I'll always stand beside you even through the worst of times
Ye-ah
Now and forever
My life is yours.
I look into your eyes
I just stare into them
Then I realized
You are the best
Chorus
You are the one to put me to the test and I want to be your guy and I wonder...I would die to be yours
Ye-ah
2. I met you last year and you were fi-ne
Chorus
Yeah Ye-ah

Take that K-Fed. Much better than "Don't hate me cause I'm a superstar and I'm married to a superstar."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

if zak thought "lose control" was bad, he HAS to hear "popozao"

-Leanna

Katie Brown said...

wow. touching. unfortunately it brought back some bad memories of my old love poems i used to write back in the day...

Annie said...

You need to send this to "Found" magazine.

Related Posts with Thumbnails