Monday, September 18, 2006

Feeding Frenzy

Jakson has finally started eating solid foods. It's not anything that I would consider edible, but he enjoys it. So far he has been eating rice cereal. Eating might be an overstatement, it's more like feeding every other part of his body except his mouth. His grabby hands want to hold the spoon the whole time, so everyone in the room gets to share in the joy of mush covered clothes. I can only imagine the stains when he starts colored food. Suppose he'll be satisfied with nuetral colored foods until he can feed himself? Let's see....that would include rice cereal, water, mushy bread, potatoes.....hmmm...it's a thought.



1 comments:

Annie said...

First off, you look so pretty in that picture. Whatchoo talkin bout, Willis?

Ruby was the same with the eating. Finally, I figured out the only way I could get food in her mouth was if I let her hold a different spoon while I fed her. With May, man, I can just shovel food into this kid's mouth, she's like a little vacuum...explains the size of her cheeks, no?

Related Posts with Thumbnails