Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Jakson's Crib


Melissa told me about her blog for Natalie, so I decided that I'd follow suit and create this for family and friends with Jakson updates. So.....look here often to find new pictures and stories about the little guy. For those of you who are not aware, we just moved from Utah to Phoenix. We are enjoying the air conditioned areas of the city. Gone are the days of scraping snow off the car. Jakson's latest trick is rolling over, but he won't do it on command so I haven't been able to catch it on camera. If we lay him on the floor he rolls and rolls until he reaches his destination or bumps into something and can't move any further at which time he begins screaming. Ah, the joys of parenthood. Check back soon and I'll have some pictures of his new room in his new house!

1 comments:

melissa said...

He rolls. . . I knew I liked this kid!

Melissa

Related Posts with Thumbnails